Our office is open for routine and emergency exams. Your health and safety are very important to us. We have adopted specific protocol to protect our patients and staff.
The following protocol will be taken to limit your exposure to Covid-19:
- Our office doors will be locked and only patients with appointments will be allowed into the office at this time. Curbside pickup of glasses & contact lenses will continue to be available. Please call to schedule those appointments as well.
- All staff & patients will be asked prior to entrance
-if they are experiencing fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills, body aches, etc.
-if they have been exposed to someone that is COVID-19 positive or feeling ill
-if they have traveled to a hot spot within the last 14 days
- If you are sick or have had contact with someone who is sick, we will reschedule your appointment.
- We have scheduled appointments to limit the number of people in our office and reinforce proper social distancing protocols
- We have implemented disinfection protocol. This includes thorough cleaning of all contact surfaces, instruments, and eye wear throughout the day. Doctors and staff will be wearing personal protective equipment.
If you have an appointment:
- Call our office at 510-799-4258 upon arrival to check in. Please wait outside or in your vehicle until the staff is ready for you. Only patients with appointments are allowed in the office. The only exception are minors or those needing a caregiver or translator, in which case, one guest will be allowed.
- It is required patients wear a mask or face covering upon entering the office and during the appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken with an non-contact thermometer prior to your appointment.
- Please disinfect your hands upon entering the office, prior to trying on, and after trying on frames.
- Any item that is touched should be given to a staff member for proper cleaning.
- We ask you to consider downloading our patient history form and privacy form on this site and fill out or go over with our staff on the phone prior to your appointment to limit contact.
Thank you for accommodating to these changes and helping our community stay safe and healthy!
We are pleased to welcome you to our practice. The doctors and staff at our office are committed to not just meeting your expectations, but in exceeding them. We take great pride in providing you with state of the art vision care matched with that extra special personal touch. Your highest quality of life is important to us and we believe that healthy eyesight is vital to achieving it.
Our professional and personable doctors are dedicated to providing thorough and exceptional eye care services.
- Eye Examinations
- Contact lens fittings
- LASIK laser and cataract consultations
- Ocular disease and eye infection treatments
Our dedicated staff at Rodeo Family Optometry are experts at helping you with your insurance plans and can help you find the perfect frame suitable to your fashion and lifestyle. Our optical offers the latest in eyewear fashion including brands such as
Please give us a call or email us to schedule an appointment. Rodeo Family Optometry is conveniently located and we look forward to serving you soon.